Written by Zen Terrelonge
Earlier today I reported that Justin Bieber has hinted he’ll play Robin in Batman vs Superman – the sequel to Man of Steel starring Ben Affleck as the Caped Crusader.
While highly unlikely that there’s any truth in this, we have to wonder why the hell Warner Bros has given him a copy of the hallowed screenplay – even if it is a dud for a prank.
Bieber tweeted that he was going to do something for Funny or Die, which suggests this is one massive joke, but seemingly the internet would happily choose death over smiling about the news.
I’ve already expressed my disgust, but find out how everyone else feels below.
4. “If Bieber is gonna be Robin, then Affleck’s acting skills as
#Batman (he’d probably do fine) r irrelevant. This movie is gonna be terrible.”
5. “”Justin Bieber hints he is up for Robin role in Batman v Superman movie” – I don’t want to live on this planet anymore.”
6. “Justin Bieber chosen to be Robin in Superman vs Batman? What’s wrong with this casting?! First it eas Affleck as Batman and now this?! -_-“
7. “If There is a God in Heaven, Justin Bieber Won’t Be in the New “Batman” Movie”
8. “Justin Bieber going to play Robin? FUCK NO!”
9. “What do you think about Justin Bieber playing ‘Robin’? I think that would one of the seven signs of the end of the world.”
10. “If this “Justin Bieber as Robin” crap is actually going to happen, then there will be riots. And there may be some casualties.
11. “Justin Bieber is up for the role of Robin in the next Batman. WHY IS WARNER BROTHERS TRYING SO HARD TO MAKE ME HATE THIS MOVIE??”
12. “Justin Bieber will play Robin opposite Ben Affleck. If anyone’s looking for me, I’ll be at the bottom of the Thames.”